Revenge is a Dish Best Served Tartan

Taking a break this week, so please enjoy this hideous picture of me as a child. I think it’s fair to say that every mother somehow exacts revenge on all her children for the state they leave her undercarriage. I can only assume, judging by those glasses, that I had been a particularly eye-watering birth.

No, it was not school uniform and yes, I had tartan trousers also.

No, it was not school uniform and yes, I had tartan trousers also.

About these ads

1. I could top that for the ugliness factor..but I won’t since I’m too embarrassed on my own behalf!

2. You don’t look that bad.did you like the bay city rollers by any chance

3. Judging by your avatar photo, it appears you made a full recovery :)

4. Pretty feet, really. stop spreading the myth that babies wreck vaginas. It’s bad publicity for those of us who have actually popped a couple. And it’s not necessarily true. Mine’s fine. Granted it took a couple of years and a fair number if pelvic floor exercises. But’s it’s moreorless back to normal so quit your scaremongering.

5. Oh dear God NO!
    Na, you looked cute, albeit a little geeky. But hey, you should see MY pictures from around that time. You look like a supermodel by comparison! :)

6. I’m late to this party, but regardless of what you say, that’s a darling girl.

7. Perhaps, your mother decided you were so very pretty that she needed to hide a bit of it under the glasses. They are, after all, rather obvious.

8. You really have changed, but don’t worry everyone should have the goold old embarassing photos.

9. Are you still there, PFPT? It’s been over three months without a peep. I’m a little concerned about my favorite, irreverent Brit.

• Hello dear Sandy Sue, fear not, all is well and biro-stabbingtastic in the world of PFPT. I’m building up to a triumphant return as soon as life stops getting in the way. Watch this space.

10. Long time no talk. I hope all is well with my favorite British person. I do miss your witterings.